9. juli 2009

Where did the sun go?

What happened to the warm summer weather? Since Sunday, it has been nothing but clouded and some rain. Where did the bright blue sky and the warm bright sun go? I admit that it has been really warm, and its nice with a little break. But not this long!! I just got 3 books that I want to read out in the sun. But that will have to wait.

Where are you??.......

Yesterday I went out with my girls. We went to the cinema, and we watched the horror movie My Bloody Valentine 3D. Well, there where a lot of mixed emotions about this movie, some got sick, some where bored and other laughed. And I got to admit, I was one of the ones that where laughing. The movie didn't scare me, but I jumped a few times. But I really think that the 3D was cool. There is so much more depth, and I feel liker there are more details. And its almost like you are a port of the movie. I'm properly never going to watch a horror movie again in the cinema. I just don't like them, I think that they are stupid and boring. But I'm definitely going to watch another 3D move in the cinema. Me and one of my friends want to watch the movie
G-force 3D. So perhaps we will do that.

Doesn't the 3D glasses look good on me?? (Gha, my hair)

Ingen kommentarer: