8. juli 2009

And its up

And with this, I have entered the world of blogging. On this blog I plan to write about my life, my opinions and a lot more that fly's past me. Rantings, feelings, experiences and so on. Photobucket

Some of you may wounder why I speak in English rather in Norwegian, my mother tongue. First of all, I like English a lot better, and also, by writing in English, friends of mine that aren't Norwegian can understand. And I will also improve my English Photobucket

Today I bought a Wacome Cintiq 12WX Photobucket I'm so looking forward to getting it Photobucket Then I'm going draw a lot Photobucket Next is an slr Camera, then a new computer Photobucket


Right now its really late, and I think its time to go to bed. But first, I'm going to finish watching a Fringe episode Photobucket

Ingen kommentarer: